For this post, I have put together a collection of the best tower fans currently available.
The following tower fans use the latest innovative components to help you stay comfortable.
So here is my list of The 10 Best Tower Fans.
1. Alen T500 Tower Fan
- Combines best-in-class air purification with thoughtful design elements, including a small footprint, a choice of HEPA filter options, and a nearly silent fan.
- Easily portable, the Alen T500 follows you wherever you need it, with up to 500 square feet of coverage, perfect for bedrooms or offices.
- For large bedrooms and offices up to 500 square feet
- Built for portability, easy to move from room to room or to take on the road.
- Customizable, offering four different filter types.
- Maintain a peaceful home environment with whisper-quiet performance.
- Energy Star Certified (53 watts on highest speed).
- 120V power supply.
2. Ozeri 3x Tower Fan
- Passive noise reduction technology utilizes the physics of blade curvature to reduce noise and help isolate the soothing sounds of the airflow itself.
- 3 independently controllable fans and 3 fan speeds, offering up to 9 levels of cooling and the ultimate in customized airflow.
- Features 3 preprogrammed airflow patterns designed to foster sleep, relaxation and comfort.
- 90 degree whisper-quiet oscillation for optimal air circulation.
- 7.5 hour timer that can be programmed in 30 minute increments with ease.
- Easily controlled via the included extended-range remote or via the touch sensitive LED control panel.
- Features a dismountable design.
3. Lasko 4443 Tower Fan
- 3 quiet speeds and widespread oscillation, this powerful fan will help keep you cool and comfortable throughout the year.
- Air power of a blower fan in the streamlined body of a tower fan.
- 30% more air delivery than standard tower fans.
- Features a convenient night light to offer additional safety at night.
- Built-in carry handle, this fan is easy to relocate around your home.
- Use your remote or the on-unit controls to select speed, oscillation, and more.
4. Vornado 184 Tower Fan
- 4 speed settings, selected by push-button controls, allow you to tailor the airflow perfectly for your needs.
- Included remote control magnetically cradles at the top of the unit, so the remote is always in reach.
- Equipped with a 1, 2, 4, or 8 hour timer to ensure you run your tower circulator in an energy-saving, efficient way.
- Uniquely contoured air outlets create a wide span of constant airflow, without the need for oscillation.
- V-Flow Circulation - a high volume of air is continuously moving throughout the room, creating quiet, comfortable whole room circulation.
- Vornado V-Flow Air Circulators effectively circulate all the air in the room.
5. Ozeri OZH1 Dual Zone Tower Fan
Dual zone oscillating ceramic heater features a sleek space-saving design that enhances room decor, with a sturdy glass base designed to reduce the occurrence of accidental tip overs.
Programmable 12-hour timer and thermostat.
Utilizes a touch-button illuminated LED display that boasts a better viewing angle than common LCD displays, and an extended-range remote control unit for maximum convenience.
Dual PTC ceramic heating systems to allow for 2 independently controllable heating zones, each with 2 speeds for rapid heat distribution at 800 W (low) or 1500W (high).
Includes overheat protection to prevent irritating dust burning odors.
Intelligent thermostat that adjusts heat output according to the ambient temperature, and automatically turns off when the selected temperature is reached.
New whisper quiet DC motor that generates warming air with the lowest possible noise coefficient, and dismountable dustproof filters for easy cleaning.
6. Honeywell HY-280 Tower Fan
- Designed to release large amounts of cool air into the largest of rooms and provide a heightened level of comfort and cooling.
- This unit comes equipped with an impressive 5 separate speed levels of quiet control, a touch button electronic panel and a remote control.
- An auto shut off timer than ranges from 1 to 8 hours has been included and establishes peace of mind by offering even more options to utilise.
- Incredibly versatile by design, the HY-280 comes with a carry handle that effectively eliminates the hassle of moving your fan from one room to the next.
- Designed to offer you 8 quiet cooling settings. This elegant fan is perfect for any kitchen or living room and features both breeze and oscillation settings.
7. Arctic-Pro Tower Fan
- The Arctic-Pro tower fan with remote control sits 42" off the ground to provide you with a wide range air distribution.
- The modern design will fit into most home environments and with a minimal footprint you can expect it won't take up much space.
- Engineered to generate more air with a lot less noise than other fans.
- Oscillates 80 degrees to circulate the air throughout your home or office.
- Comes with a remote control and a digital screen.
- Hold down the Mode button for 5 seconds to get Night Mode, to turn off the screen.
- To illuminate the screen just hit the mode button once more.
8. Holmes Oscillating Tower Fan
- Offers a space-saving design with a slim profile that is the ideal solution for small spaces.
- Fts easily into corners and areas where space is limited.
- Motorized oscillation allows for wide cooling coverage area.
- Multi-functional control panel offers you the ability to easily manage fan speed settings for personalized comfort.
- Adjust the timer for up to 8 hours of continuous cooling run time.
- Multi-mode controls that let you set operation for settings such as sleep and breeze.
- Enjoy the ultimate in convenience and freedom by controlling all of your fan settings with the remote control that lets you adjust cooling and air circulation with a quick push of a button.
- Storage area for the remote right on the unit.
9. Honeywell HYF023W Tower Fan
- Electronic controls with LED display.
- 3 Speeds with oscillation.
- Sound level spec at high fan speed setting is 52 dB (+2 dB tolerance).
- 1, 2, 4 & 8 Hour Auto-Off timer.
- Recessed carry handle.
- Easy-to-Use push button controls.
10. Seville Classics Tower Fan
- Three speeds: High, Medium and Low for airflow customization.
- Oscillates 80 degree for fast-spreading, powerful air movement.
- Black finish with sleek, contemporary design.
- Perfect for small spaces, desks, countertops and workstations.
- Super-quiet operation with a strong vertical band of air for a refreshing cooling effect.
- One-push operation with LED light indicators allows easy operation for hands of all sizes.
- Three timing selections (1 hour, 2 hours or 4 hours) permit automatic shutdown.
I hope this list of the best tower fans was helpful.
If you think I left out one that is important or have a suggestion for a future article, let me know in the comments below.
Brandon Hubbard, AIA, NCARB, LEED AP BD+C