The 10 Best Soldering Irons
For this post, I have put together a collection of the best soldering irons currently available.
Soldering irons are relatively simple tools that have a metal tip that is typically electrically heated and uses an insulated handle. The tip is used to heat a metal alloy solder that forms a bond between two pieces when it cools. The most common use is for electronic components.
The following soldering irons use the latest innovative components to meet your needs and help to ensure you do your best work.
So here is my list of The 10 Best Soldering Irons.
1. Anbes Soldering Iron Kit
- Anbes soldering iron comes with two interchangeable soldering tips, allowing for a range of different projects.
- Kit includes:
- Screwdriver with 8 replaceable magnetic bits.
- Multimeter designed to check DC and AC voltage.
- Adjustable Temperature Welding Iron with ON/OFF Switch
- Desoldering Pump.
- Anti-Static Tweezers
- Soldering Iron Stand.
- Wire Stripper Cutter.
- 22awg Electronic Wire .
- Solder Wire.
- Test Leads .
- On/off switch on the cord so that you do not have to unplug it to turn it off.
2. Tabiger 16-in-1 Soldering Iron Kit
- Tabiger welding soldering iron kit comes with adjustable soldering iron, solder wire, 5 interchangeable soldering heads, flux, solder wick, desoldering pump and a large variety of needed accessories.
- Soldering kit is an excellent kit for home use, hobbyists, DIY solderers, enthusiasts, novice, classes.
- Includes soldering iron stand.
3. Hakko FX601-02 Soldering Iron
- The Hakko FX601-02 is the next generation of variable temperature-controlled soldering irons.
- Ideal for soldering applications that require mobility or a long reach.
- Extremely lightweight, ergonomic tool allows you to solder for long periods of time.
- Features a convenient temperature adjustment dial that allows the user to select their optimal soldering temperature.
- Electronic controls and efficient ceramic heater provide accuracy and stability.
Don't forget the solder.
4. TasiHome 110 V 60W Soldering Iron
- Tasihome premium 60w soldering iron kit with optimum tip temperature adjustment.
- Allows you to adjust the burn intensity at the touch of a dial.
- Complete with anti-static lead for protection of all your electronic repairs.
- Anti-static wire with clip.
- Visual power control indicator for your safety and ease of use.
- Red light indicator while the power is being applied to ensure your set temperature is being maintained when you are soldering.
- If the temperature drops merely wait for the indicator to turn red and you can continue soldering safely.
5. SEALODY 60W Soldering Iron
- Heats up to standby in just a few minutes.
Adjustable temperature with thermostat range 200~450℃.
- 6 interchangeable tips from broad chisel to super-fine for a variety of different projects.
- Includes pure oxygen-free copper wire that is 2.5mm wide, 1.5m in length, 0.4oz in weight.
- Easy to clean residue flux, especially in hard-to-reach areas.
- The desoldering pump is high pressure vacuum with an aluminum body frame.
- Allows easy one-handed use.
6. Weller P2KC Cordless Butane Soldering Iron
- Portasol Professional Self-igniting Cordless Butane Solder Iron.
- Lightweight, compact cordless butane soldering and hot air tool.
- Piezo ignition with push-button ease and convenience.
- Fast heat-up for high productivity, melts solder in less than 40 seconds.
- Gas capacity allows up to one hour of continuous use, ample for most jobs
- Refills in less than 20 seconds.
- Automatic cut-off switch for safety when cap replaced.
- Can be used as a mini-torch with optional PPT12 flame tip.
7. Weller SP40NKUS Soldering Iron
- Delivering the ultimate soldering experience, the Weller SP40NKUS Soldering Iron Kit includes the SP40N co-molded hand soldering iron with three built-in LEDs for superior accuracy and application illumination.
- Medium duty iron produces 40 watts (up to 900 degrees F) for joining 12 AWG wire or smaller.
- Ideal for use on electrical/electronic components, audio equipment, RC hobbies, and more.
- Round, soft grip, non-slip handle design helps relax the hand during extended use, and it easily provides a mechanism to roll and position the tip for application needs.
- A triangular front housing contains the high temperature long-life LEDs, which produces 25 light lumens.
8. Portasol Pro Piezo Cordless Butane Soldering Iron
Portasol Pro Piezo Cordless Butane Soldering Iron.
- Made with DuPont engineered plastics that are tested for compatibility with butane.
- Tool materials prevent deterioration and increases the durability and life of the tool.
- Ultrasonically welded gas tanks which also extends the life of our tool and prevents gas leaking on exposure to impact, UV light and hot/cold temperatures.
9. Choice 100W Soldering Iron
- Choice 100W Soldering Iron.
- Comes with a 1/4 inch chisel style tip.
- Heats up to 1000 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 100 watts.
10. Magento Tools Soldering Iron Kit
- Durable, high-quality kit contains a soldering iron and soldering wire, a solder sucker, pump for desoldering, a selection of soldering tips, a self-cleaning sponge stand, and more.
- Versatile soldering iron uses patented ceramic-core induction technology.
- Temperature control with adjustments from 200° to 450°C.
- Large venting holes, and a durable heating element, dissipates heat quickly and cools down fast.
- Includes carrying case provides to transport your soldering iron and all of its accessories.
I hope this list of the best soldering irons was helpful.
If you think I left out one that is important or have a suggestion for a future article, let me know in the comments below.
Brandon Hubbard, AIA, NCARB, LEED AP BD+C