The 10 Best Drawing Tablets
For this post, I have put together a collection of the best drawing tablets available for purchase. So if you are looking for a gift or something for yourself, you are sure to find something that fits your needs and budget.
So here is my list of The 10 Best Drawing Tablets.
1. XP-Pen Artist16 Drawing Tablet
- Sketch, paint, and design directly on your monitor’s surface! Our sleek tablet monitor breaks down creative barriers by letting you work and draw naturally with all the advantages of a digital medium
- Our 1080p 15.6" FHD IPS display features an extra-wide 178° viewing angle
- 8 Express keys for convenience and efficiency. 2048 Levels Pressure Sensitivity providing you better visual experiences during your work
- The Artist 16 comes with 2 rechargeable pens, 1 black anti-fouling glove, HDMI adapter for Mac and cleaning cloth, and a 12-month warranty
- Supports Windows and Mac OS. Compatible with popular creative software such as Adobe Photoshop, Corel Painter, Manga Studio, Paint Tool Sai, and more
2. Ugee 1910B Interactive Drawing Tablet
- Most of the functions such as sketch, paint, design and edit can directly be fulfilled on the surface of the screen.
- Large screen, 19 inch active area,
- 2048 levels pressure sensitivity,
- 1440 x 900 resolution.
- Multi angle adjustable stand
- Can adjust different angle to make your drawing much more comfortable.
- This drawing monitor can be compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 and Mac OS. Also can work in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Autodesk Sketchbook,Corel Painter,Autodesk MAYA, ZBrush etc software.
- This graphic tablets monitor shipped with 2 original rechargeable pens, 2 pen charging cables, VGA cable, USB cable, Power cable, drawing glove,User manual.
3. Wacom Intuos Pro Digital Drawing Tablet
- New pen technology supports 8192 levels of pressure sensitivity, tilt-response and virtually lag-free tracking.Wacom Intuos Pro is our finest creative pen tablet to date, redefining the professional standard in creative pen tablets
- System Requirements :USB port, Windows® 7 or later (64bit),Mac OS 10.10 or later, Bluetooth Classic for wireless connection to PC or Mac,Bluetooth LE for wireless connection to mobile devices (in paper mode),Internet connection to download driver* and Software.
- Large size is a super-slim tablet design with a more compact footprint (16.8” x 11.2”) and larger active area than previous models (12.1” x 8.4”)
- Speed your workflow with multi-touch gestures, customizable Express Keys, Radial Menus and pen side switches
4. Huion Giano WH1409 Wireless Drawing Tablet
- 13.8x8.6 inch large working area and 12 customizable express keys. It is the largest graphics tablet in our store that provides enough space to freely draw on the tablet borderless and boldly.. 12 Customizable Express Keys set individual shortcut way to skip tedious typing and clicking time and improve efficiency. Suitable for both right handed and left handed users, the default mode is right-handed Mode. You can set up the left handed mode through the advanced setting in the driver platform.
- Support Wired and Wireless Working Modes: 2.4GHz USB receiver connect tablet and computer without any cable help to keep a clean and simple desk. It can be continuously used for about 40 hours without power cable connected due to the 2000mAh high capacity built-in Lithium battery. No messy cables trouble surrounded around computer.
- 2048 Levels Pressure Sensitivity, 5080 LPI Resolution, 230 PPS Report Rate, comes with a rechargeable pen P80 providing professional drawing experience. Every strokes you draw on the tablet can be precisely and originally recorded by pen and tablet and immediately display on your computer screen.
- OS Compatibility: Compatible with Windows 7/8/8.1/10 and Mac OS 10.8.0 or above. Drawing Program Support: can work with major programs like Adobe Photoshop, SAI, Illustrator, Clip Studio, Krita, CorelPainter, Manga Studio and more.
- 4 LED indicators show working status directly and obviously for you to adjust tablet into working status simply and quickly. Free gifts: 1 battery pen and 10 extra pen nibs.
5. Huion H610 Pro Graphic Drawing Tablet
- Large Compact Drawing Surface 10-by-6.25 inches, never feel restricted by space again; Improved papery textured surface, gives you a natural and realistic feeling of drawing on a lightly grained paper, prevents your pen from slipping around without compromising your artistic ability.
- 8 customizable buttons on the side and 16 hotkeys along the top for erasing, zooming in and out, scrolling, and a lot more for convenience, which can be mapped to your own preference; Can be used for both left and right handeds.
- The rechargeable pen is light and comfortable to hold, with 2048 levels of pressure sensitivity and 2 programmable buttons, the pen provides precise control of your cursor so you can draw accurately and efficiently.
- Thin and light weight, easy to carry around; Comes with a black glove which reduces hand-versus-tablet friction, and a carrying bag that guards your Huion Digital Tablet from scratches and scrapes
- Compatible with Windows 7/8/8.1/10 and Mac OS X 10.8.0/later versions; One year warranty
6. XP-Pen Star05 Wireless 2.4G Drawing Tablet
- The Star05 features both wired and wireless USB capability: Simply plug the included USB receiver into your computer to draw wirelessly using the ISM 2.4G and FHSS, or connect the Star05 to your computer with the included USB cable for standard wired use.
- The Star05's built-in lithium battery charges quickly and conveniently during wired use—2.5 hours provides a full charge that lasts up to 14 hours.
- Our battery-free stylus with 2048 pressure levels does not require charging. Work and draw without unexpected interruptions!
- Six touch-sensitive shortcut keys allow quick access to most commonly used functions. The Star05's 8x5in working area provides ample room to draw and paint comfortably.
- The Star05 is compatible with Windows 10/8/7/Vista and Mac 10.7 or above operating systems and most currently available drawing software, such as Photoshop, Paint tool Sai, Clip Studio Paint, etc.
7. Wacom Intuos Draw CTL490DW Drawing Tablet
- Perfect for beginning digital artists - draw, paint, and edit with an easy to use pen tablet.
- Replaces your mouse and turns your computer into a digital drawing canvas.
- Battery-free, pressure sensitive pen helps you to draw thicker and thinner lines depending on how hard you push on the pen
- Comes with a free Draw Pack including: Art Rage Lite sketching and drawing software, online tutorials, and a free 8x10 metal photo print
- Four customizable Express Keys that put your favorite shortcuts like undo or copy/paste at your fingertips
- Connects to Mac (10.8.5 and above) or PC (Windows 7 and above) via USB cable or wireless
- Small Compact size, 8.25-by-6.7 inches, is perfect for limited desktop areas and can be setup for both left and right handed use
8. Monoprice 10 x 6.25-inch Graphic Drawing Tablet
- Get unsurpassed accuracy and performance from this 10 x 6.25-inch Graphic Drawing Tablet from Monoprice!
- This tablet features a 4000 lines per inch (LPI) drawing resolution, a 200 RPS report rate, and 2048 levels of pressure sensitivity. It has eight user assignable Express Keys on the left side of the drawing area. It also features sixteen user assignable Hot Cells along the upper edge of the drawing surface.
- The Express Keys and Hot Cells can be assigned to input specific keystroke combinations, launch applications, open web pages, send email, or to emulate a specific mouse function (e.g., left-click).
- The tablet comes with driver/software utilities for use with Windows® (XP and later) and Mac® OS X® (10.4.x and later). It uses a USB interface and is physically compatible with Linux, though Linux drivers are not included.
- Note: Starting with v9.0 of the Windows driver (Jul 16, 2014, linked below) the ability to flip the tablet so that the Express Keys are on the right side has been added.
9. Huion H420 USB Graphics Drawing Tablet
- Compatible with all major graphics application: including Corel Painter, CorelDraw, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Fireworks, Macromedia Flash, Comic Studio, SAI,Paint tool sai, Infinite Stratos, 3D MAX, Autodesk MAYA, Pixologic ZBrush and so on.
- Function as the cursor and the board as the screen, when you move the pen to the corner of the board, the cursor on your screen moves to the corner of said screen, etc.
- Pen scrolling - You can scroll documents and Web pages by pressing the middle button of the digital pen over the tablet's working area. (Only for Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7, unavailable for Mac OS )
- Three express keys - such as close current page, save current page.
- USB interface, Plug & Play- don't need to install external driver, very convenient
10. MANMAI LCD Drawing Tablet
- Main Functions: Writing and Drawing on the tablet is just like on the paper. It's suit for kids writing, drawing, office memo board, fridge message board and can be used as a comunication tool
- Portable:This tablet is 0.18-inch thin and is easy to take in a purse, scheduler, briefcase or backpack.
- Environmental Protection:Writing or drawing with the included plastic stylus or any other suitable instrument - even your finger! You'll never need to search for a pen or pencil again. And you can save 1000 pcs paper every year!!!
- High-Tech:The tablet's pressure-sensitive LCD writing surface creates lines of different thickness based on how hard you push .Erase your image with the touch of a button - and a friendly flash from the liquid crystal display
- Package :1x LCD writing tablet, 1 x writing stylus, 1x battery inside, 1 x Magnet, 1 colorful packing box.
I hope this list has been helpful, if I left out a drawing tablet you think is important, let me know in the comments below.
Thanks for reading, see also my posts on:
Brandon Hubbard, AIA, NCARB, LEED AP BD+C
Have a suggestion for a future blog post? Please let me know in the comments below.