For this post, I have put together a collection of the best electric knife sharpener currently available.
Electric sharpeners are typically used in the kitchen but have the ability to sharpen blades such as pocket or tactical knives. The main benefit of using an electric sharpener is speed. Many models that can complete the sharpening process in one to two minutes.
The following electric knife sharpeners use the latest innovative components to meet your needs.
So here is my list of The 10 Best Electric Knife Sharpeners.
1. Wusthof 3-Stage Electric Knife Sharpener
- The Wusthof 3-stage Chef's Choice PEtec Electric Knife Sharpener is designed to sharpen, hone and polish straight and serrated edge blades.
- To keep these high-quality knives razor sharp, Wusthof has partnered with Chefs Choice to produce this Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) electric knife sharpener. .
- Will work with all western-styled knives, placing a high-performance 14 degree edge.
- Features 3 stages:
- Stage 1 with a diamond abrasive wheel to create a new edge onto dull knife blades.
- Stage 2 has a finer diamond grit wheel to hone and refine the knife edge.
- Stage 3 features an advanced stropping material that polishes the blade to a razor-sharp edge and will sharpen serrated knives.
2. Chef’sChoice 15 Trizor XV Electric Knife Sharpener
- Combines the strength and durability of the Trizor edge with the flawless, ultra-sharp 15ºXV technology.
- Ideal for converting traditional 20 degree factory edges of household knives into high performance Trizor XV edges.
- Advanced, patented flexible spring guides for accurate control of the sharpening angle.
- 3-Stage EdgeSelect system for optimum versatility in providing the perfect edge for each cutting task.
- 100% diamond and advanced stropping stage.
- For sharpening both straight edge and serrated blades.
3. Chef'sChoice 250 Diamond Hone Hybrid Electric Knife Sharpener
- Razor sharp edges with advanced Hybrid technology, combining electric and manual sharpening for 20 degree class knives.
- For sharpening straight edge and serrated knives; kitchen and household knives, light sporting knives and pocket knives.
- Stage 1 and 2 electric sharpening and manual honing in Stage 3 for sharp, arch-shaped edge.
- 100% diamond abrasives in Stages 1, 2 and 3.
- Ultra-fine diamond abrasives in Stage 3 ensure a super sharp and polished edge.
4. Shenzhen Knives Electric Knife Sharpener
- Compact knife sharpener is a powerful and easy to use kitchen tool that can handle most ceramic and stainless steel kitchen knife designs.
- Features a diamond grinding stone and universal knife guide slots to sharpen and hone the blade of your knives with greater precision.
- The diamond wheel in the Shenzhen Ceramic Knife Sharpener is the key to consistently sharp blades from tip to handle.
- Chips of up to 1 mm can be removed off a ceramic blade quickly with the electric powered wheel.
- The knife sharpener features two settings - Fine (#800 grit) and Coarse (#600 grit) to sharpen dull and rough stainless steel and ceramic knives.
- For convenience, the diamond wheel cartridge in the knife sharpener and cover can be removed for easy cleaning.
5. Grocery Art Electric Knife Sharpener
- 2-Step Knife Sharpening – sharpens knives, scissors and screwdrivers quickly and easily.
- Engineered specifically for straight blades – not Recommended for Serrated Knife Blades.
- Sharpens with precision in two stages"
- Stage 1: This first step reshapes the angle of your blade while sharpening & refining its edges.
- Stage 2: The second step hones and polishes knife and scissor blades, leaving them lustrously smooth.
6. Work Sharp Knife & Tool Electric Knife Sharpener
- Designed to sharpen every knife and blade you own.
- Using flexible abrasive belts, the sharpener is able to sharpen not just straight bladed knives, but also curved knives, tanto blades, filet knives, serrated knives, gut hooks and virtually any other shape of knife blade.
- Also able to sharpen other common cutting tools including scissors, axes and hatchets, mower blades, garden shears, shovels, and most any tool with a blade.
- Precise cutting angles for your knives:
- Kitchen, filet, and other precision blades use the 40° guide.
- Heavier duty knives such as hunting knives, outdoor knives, and most pocket knives use the 50° guide.
- Take the angle guides off to free-hand sharpen most tools with a blade.
7. Presto 08810 Electric Knife Sharpener
- Fast and easy way to sharpen kitchen and sporting knives and also sharpens Santoku knives.
- Adjustable blade selector provides the optimum sharpening angles.
- Select thick for hunting knives, medium for chef's knives and standard kitchen knives, and thin for light blades like fillet and paring knives.
- Simply draw the knife through each slot a few times to achieve a razor sharp edge.
- Stage 1: Begins the sharpening process with a Sapphirite coarse-grinding wheel to create the proper angle.
- Stage 2: Continues sharpening with a Sapphirite medium-grinding wheel that gives the blade a precision edge.
- Stage 3: Completes the process with an extra-fine-grit ceramic wheel that polishes the blade to an exact, razor-sharp edge.
8. LINKYO Electric Knife Sharpener
- Automatic blade positioning guides hold the knife at the ideal angle for perfect sharpening.
- Simply draw the knife slowly towards you - no downward pressure is needed.
- The built-in "Stop" feature helps prevent damage to blades by stalling the sharpener if too much downward pressure is applied.
- 2-STAGE sharpening system allows you to quickly and safely sharpen dull or damaged knives.
- STAGE 1 reshapes the angles, while sharpening and rejuvenating the edge.
- STAGE 2 hones and polishes, leaving the blade smooth.
- Designed for straight-edged blades only, not for use on scissors or serrated blades
- Non-slip suction cup feet keep this sharpener firmly in place during use.
9. PriorityChef Electric Knife Sharpener
- Uses two wheel sharpening system that creates a double bevelled edge.
- The first wheel is diamond coated coarse sharpening section will shape your knife into a double edge finish.
- This diamond coated wheel is tilted at a slight angle so that when you pull your knife through the slot the edges of the wheel shape each the side of the knife.
- The second wheel on the is a premium quality ceramic wheel system designed to hone the knife, repairing any small nicks or imperfections from your edge.
- Soft, non-slip cushioned base that prevents movement and doesn't scratch the working surface.
10. Presto 08800 EverSharp Electric Knife Sharpener
- Produces razor-sharp edges using the same rapidly rotating Sapphirite grinding wheels used by professional shops.
- A two-stage system allows knives to be ground and sharpened on the Stage 1 half of the machine, and then honed on the Stage 2 half.
- Blade guides hold the knife at the ideal sharpening angle for each side of the blade, as it is drawn slowly towards the user and kept parallel to the countertop.
- Suitable for knives made of alloy, carbon, or stainless steel.
- Non-electric serrated knives that are only serrated on one side can also be sharpened with this machine.
- Three suction cups on the bottom hold the sharpener securely on a table or countertop.
- Two receptacles underneath catch metal filings for disposal.
I hope this list of the best electric knife sharpeners was helpful.
If you think I left out one that is important or have a suggestion for a future article, let me know in the comments below.
Brandon Hubbard, AIA, NCARB, LEED AP BD+C