The 10 Best Solar String Lights
For this post, I have put together a collection of the best solar string lights currently available.
Give your home and garden an attractive look that everyone will admire with these eco-friendly, beautiful lights.
Skip the higher electricity bills. During the day, the solar panel converts the sunlight into electrical energy stored in the rechargeable battery, then the string lights will automatically light up at night.
These string lights are a great decorative accessory to illuminate indoor and outdoor spaces, at home or work.
Easily wrap the lights around trees, branches, shrubbery, furniture, and home/office signs.
The following solar string lights will help take your everyday backyard or special event to the next level.
So here is my list of The 10 Best Solar String Lights.
1. Lemontec Solar String Lights
- Extra-long cable provides lighting and decorative effect over and across expansive outdoor areas of your home or outdoors.
- 200 soft-light bulbs are arranged on 72 ft (22m) cable.
- 5.9 ft (1.8m) extension wire from the solar panel to first bulb;
- 1800mAH (Ni-MH) lithium battery activates the solar charge, which is enough for 8 hours of lighting.
- Tool-free installation.
- No electric current required to operate the unit.
- Works in rainy weather (waterproof certification number IP65).
- Auto on-off button reacts to ambient lighting, thus saving energy when surrounding light is too bright.
- Bi-mode button offers ‘steady’ and ‘twinkling’ options.
- Long-lasting with a 10,000 hour lifespan.
2. DeVida Solar String Lights
- Extra long lead wire provides flexibility when positioning the solar panel optimize sunshine.
- Eco-friendly and thoughtfully designed.
- Lights up automatically saving time and reducing energy costs.
- No electricity required.
- Easy to install.
3. X-CHENG Solar String Lights
- Solar-powered, so you can enjoy the lights at night for free.
- 10 hours working time if it is fully charged.
- Copper string light is flexible and can be mold into any shape.
- Coated with golden lacquer which makes the whole strand water-resistant.
- Specifically designed to withstand all weather conditions.
4. Vivii Solar String Lights
- Rechargeable battery can work continuously for 8-10 hours once fully charged.
- 5 ft lead and 20 ft wire with 30 bubble globes.
- Eight working modes.
- Waterproof to suit for using outdoor and indoor.
- These LED lights decorate your garden with energy from the solar and do not require additional cost.
- Turn on automatically in darkness and off automatically in brightness.
- Power and mode control buttons on the back of panel box.
5. Qedertek String Lights
- Solar Powered String lights:
- 50 colorful flower blossom LEDs on a 21 ft light strand
- 6.5 ft lead cable.
- Solar panel (2V/100mA) with built-in 600mA NI-MH battery.
- Solar panel convert sunshine into electricity during the day, and it lights up automatically at night for over 8 hours.
- Easy to operate and install.
- Low voltage power, non plug-in, solar panel with garden stakes stand, 2 switches, On/Off and Mode (Steady/Flashing)
- IP65 Waterproof: Can withstand all kinds of weather, including heavy rain and snow.
- Perfect for indoor and outdoor decoration.
6. Mpow Solar String Lights
- 100 super brilliant LED's glow a warm white light, which makes every night a starry night.
- 8 working modes: combination, fireflies, waves, fading, chasing, fading slowly, twinkle and steady on.
- 33ft ultra-thin and high quality bendable copper wire, the string lights conform to any shape you want.
- Powered by solar energy, works up to 10 hours after fully charged.
- Lights up automatically at night and off during the day.
- Ip64 waterproof and heat-resistant.
7. Water Drop Solar String Lights
- 30 LEDs arranged 8 inches apart on a long 20 ft cable.
- Waterproof so you can use even in the rain.
- Powered by a 1.2V 1000mAh battery that lasts up to 10 hours on a full solar charge.
- Easy to install and easy to operate.
- POWER on-off switch and a mode switch that has STEADY and FLASHING options.
- The unit also features LIGHT-SENSITIVE FUNCTION, shutting off automatically when ambient light is 15lux or higher brightness.
- Lights have a long lifespan of 5000 hours.
8. BAOANT Solar String Lights
- Built-in 800mah rechargeable battery can work continuously for 8-10 hours once fully charged.
- 5 ft lead and 15 ft wire with 30 bubble globes.
- Two working modes: steady on and flashing.
- these led lights decorate your garden with energy from the solar and do not require additional cost.
- Durable, waterproof LED lights and solar panel.
9. Icicle Solar String Lights
- Long lasting LED lights powered by a solar panel.
- Solar panel charges with direct sunlight during the day and the bulbs light up automatically at night for 8 hours.
- 8 modes to choose different light effects.
- Waterproof, suitable for indoor and outdoor decorations.
10. AMIR Solar String Lights
- 100 super bright LED bulbs on 33 ft high quality copper wire.
- Steady 360 degree viewing angle, illuminates in every direction.
- Auto on at dusk, auto off by day.
- Water Resistant, both the string lights and the solar panel are IP65 Waterproof.
- Flexible copper wiring can easily build any shapes you want.
- Wrap around tree trunks or gazebos; in the dark, the wire fades to being almost invisible, leaving only the bright lights.
I hope this list of the best solar string lights was helpful.
If you think I left out one that is important or have a suggestion for a future article, let me know in the comments below.
Brandon Hubbard, AIA, NCARB, LEED AP BD+C