For this post, I have put together a collection of the best ear plugs currently available.
Whether you are protecting your ears from loud equipment, rock concert or just trying to get a good night's sleep, these are sure to help you out.
The following ear plugs use the latest innovative components to meet your needs and help to ensure you protect your hearing.
So here is my list of The 10 Best Ear Plugs.
1. Mack's Ultra Soft Foam Ear Plugs
These are the ear plugs I use personally every night to help me sleep in the middle of a very busy city.
- Molded with super low-pressure, tapered foam for comfort.
- High noise reduction rating (NRR) of 32 decibels.
- High performance hearing protection can be used in environments where noise is just a nuisance up to environments with hazardous noise levels.
- Great for loud concerts, motor sports, sleep, shooting sports, power tools, etc.
2. Eargasm High Fidelity Ear Plugs
Eargasm High Fidelity Earplugs are a ready-fit means of hearing protection for any noisy environment.
- Have the ability to reduce noise by up to 21 decibels and have a Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 16 dBs.
- Reduces noise levels proportionally while maintaining sound integrity so you hear everything, but at safe and enjoyable levels.
- At the heart of each ear plug is an attenuation filter that reduces noise to safe levels while preserving clarity of speech and richness of music.
- Sounds are reproduced exactly as your ear would hear them but at a reasonable volume.
- Soft, clear silicone exterior so they nestle gently in your ear.
- Additionally, each unit includes two pairs of differently sized earplug shells to allow the best fit possible.
3. Howard Leight 3301105 Ear Plugs
- Yellow and magenta color scheme ensure these foam earplugs stand out.
- Contoured T-shape makes for easy insertion and removal, and the self-adjusting foam is designed to fit most ear canals.
- Workplace dirt buildup is inhibited by the soil-resistant, closed-cell foam skin.
- 200 pairs of disposable earplugs per pack.
4. Flents Quiet Please Ear Plugs
Flents Quiet Please Ear Plugs (50 Pair) Ear Plugs greatly reduce noise levels and fit comfortably in your ear.
- Perfect for hearing protection in loud environments or for ensuring silence when trying to focus or concentrate.
- Offer hearing protection from construction, heavy machinery, hand tools, music and other loud environments.
- Made out of a comfortable foam that is easily compressed for insertion and fits comfortably in the ear.
- Comes in a convenient jar of 50 pairs.
5. Moldex Ear Plugs
Drift to Sleep's Moldex foam earplugs are made out of extra-soft, extra light foam. Their tapered shape fits easliy in the ear canal allowing them to seal gently and snugly without pressure.
- Outer surface of the earplug is smooth, so it doesn't irritate the ear canal.
- Designed for increased compliance and fewer complaints.
- Special foam is formulated for softness and comfort.
- Outer surface is smooth, so it doesn't irritate the ear canal.
6. DownBeats Reusable High Fidelity Ear Plugs
DownBeats are high fidelity hearing protectors that cut down the damaging noise that you don't want to hear while keeping and clarifying the great sounds and grooves that you do.
- Hear it all, just without the painful ringing later.
- Get the optimal conversation and music delivered to your ears at a safe level.
- Ensures that the music hits your ears perfectly while unwanted noises are left out in the crowd.
- Rugged aluminum case for the ear plugs also makes sure that your ears are protected anywhere you go.
7. Mack's Pillow Soft Silicone Ear Plugs
- Fit virtually any ear, and stick to form a custom airtight/watertight seal.
- Comfortable, so they are especially ideal for sleeping, traveling, swimming, concerts or any situation that calls for extended wear time.
- Helps to reduce noise so that you can still enjoy a loud concert, safely, or get the sleep and rest you need.
- No more need to worry about losing or growing out of expensive custom molded earplugs.
8. Speedo Ergo Swimming Ear Plugs
No matter your training level, ear plugs are crucial to keep the focus on your swim technique. This lightweight silicone pair is contoured to provide a snug fit and minimize leakage.
- Contoured shape provides a perfect fit.
- Specialized shapes minimize leakage.
- Lightweight, soft and comfortable.
- Easy insertion and removal.
9. Crioxen High Fidelity Silicone Ear Plugs
- Perfect for a variety of uses including construction work, motoring or anywhere harmful noises are overwhelming.
- Reduces the noise sufficiently to allow work without risk.
- Ear Protection Average noise reduction from 20 dB to 28dB.
10. 3M 1100 Foam Ear Plugs
Soft, uncorded earplugs conform to the unique shape of each ear for excellent hearing protection and comfort.
- Tapered design fits comfortably in the ear canal and offers a smooth, dirt-resistant surface for hygiene.
- Earplugs are made of soft, hypoallergenic foam.
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) is 29 decibels.
- Smooth, dirt-resistant surface for hygiene.
- Comfortable for a wide range of ear canal sizes.
I hope this list of the best ear plugs was helpful.
If you think I left out one that is important or have a suggestion for a future article, let me know in the comments below.
Brandon Hubbard, AIA, NCARB, LEED AP BD+C