For this post, I have put together a collection of the best work gloves currently available.
Keep your hands comfortable and protected while working on DIY, gardening, or construction projects.
The following work gloves include a range of glove types and materials to meet your needs and help to ensure you do your best work.
So here is my list of The 10 Best Work Gloves.
1. Mechanix Wear M-Pact Work Gloves
Impact-absorbing Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) is sonic welded to the glove and delivers flexible protection against common impact injuries and skin abrasions.
- Uniquely designed Impact Guard frees your index finger for smooth trigger guard entry and mobility.
- Dual-layer internal fingertip construction reinforces the thumb and index finger for improved abrasion resistance.
- Embossed fingertip pattern improves feel and overall dexterity.
- D3O palm padding absorbs and dissipates high-impact energy through the palm.
2. Ironclad General Utility Work Gloves
A comfortable, form-fitting glove designed for handling a wide variety of tasks. Breathable flexible fabrics designed for all day use with rubberized knuckle protection.
- Double stitched Clarino synthetic leather palm pads & reinforcements.
- Thumb, saddle and fingertips reinforced with Clarino synthetic leather.
- Foam padded inner palm.
- Terry cloth sweat wipe.
- Breathable, flexible fabrics designed for all day use.
- Washable - resists stretching, shrinking and hardening.
- Snug Tug pull tab with wrist protection.
- Hook and loop wrist closure.
3. G & F 3100L-DZ Knit Work Gloves
Blue Latex coated gloves are the most popular and widely recognized work gloves on the market.
- Blue, flexible latex palm and finger coating over a durable knit.
- Double dipped latex coating provide extra heavy duty protection.
- Made of 100% cotton coated with blue latex.
4. G & F 15196L Seamless Nylon Knit Nitrile Coated Work Gloves
G & F #1520 Seamless Knit Nylon Nitrile Black Form Coated work gloves.
- Features Super Light Breathable Micro-Foam Nitrile Dipped 100% Nylon.
- Ideal for Summer general work and lifting.
- Offers Max Flexibility while protecting your hands.
5. OZERO Flex Grip Leather Work Gloves
- 100% Genuine grain cowhide.
- Made from carefully selected high-quality cow leather with thickness depth of 1.0mm-1.2mm which is not only thick and durable but also soft and flexible with moderate oil resistance, puncture resistance, tear resistance and cut resistance.
- Features a reinforced palm patch that gives you superior grip and wear resistance.
- The elastic wrist design will keep dirt and debris out of the inside of the glove
- Less stress on the seams along with our keystone thumb design allows our gloves to last a long time while giving your hands more dexterity and freedom of movement.
6. Vgo Glove Cow Split Leather Work Gloves
- Vgo Glove cow split leather work gloves are exceptionally durable and puncture resistant.
- Soft and breathable gingham back provides a great fit.
- Pasted cuff and leather knuckle for extra protection.
7. Wells Lamont 1132L Leather Work Gloves
- Ball and Tape style wrist closure allows you to adjust how tight the glove fits to your wrist.
- Helps hold gloves in place while also keeping out dirt and debris.
- Made of high-quality genuine grain cowhide which offers superior abrasion and puncture resistance.
- Reinforced leather palm patch offers extra grip and durability.
- Gunn cut and Keystone thumb design provide comfort and flexibility.
8. G & F 4408 Jersey Work Gloves
- Clute pattern Black Cotton Jersey work gloves.
- Features a general purpose clute pattern ideal of light-duty applications.
- Made from soft and comfortable cotton,
- Provide general protection and comfort for all day use.
- Keep your hands warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
9. Tarvol Leather Work Gloves
- Heavy duty split leather design safety gloves.
- 100% split cow leather.
- Designed a to fit both men and women.
10. Roman Jobs Leather Work Gloves
- Made with strong, high quality leather.
- Offers the ultimate in comfort and protection.
- High strength-to-weight ratio.
- Abrasion resistant but also lightweight and soft.
- Multipurpose use for men and women.
I hope this list of the best work gloves was helpful.
If you think I left out one that is important or have a suggestion for a future article, let me know in the comments below.
Brandon Hubbard, AIA, NCARB, LEED AP BD+C