For this post, I have put together a collection of the best leaf blowers currently available.
Whether you need to clear off your driveway, yard or sidewalk this fall, these blowers will help get the job done.
The following leaf blowers use the latest innovative components to meet your needs and help to ensure your yard stays leaf-free.
So here is my list of The 10 Best Leaf Blowers.
1. DEWALT DCBL720P1 Cordless Leaf Blower
The 20V MAX Brushless Handheld Blower provides the ability to clear debris with an air volume of up to 400 cubic feet per minute at 90 miles per hour.
- Ergonomic and extremely lightweight design (7.1 lbs.), the blower is easy to control and minimizes stress on the arm.
- Variable speed trigger and speed lock give the user full power control.
- Up to 400 CFM of air volume at 90 MPH to clear debris.
- High-efficiency brushless motor maximizing run time and motor life.
- Innovative axial fan design that maximizes on air output and run time.
- Lightweight and ergonomic design maximizes control and minimizes stress on your arm.
- Low noise during operation - 61 dB(A). Ideal for noise sensitive regions and properties
2. Hitachi RB24EAP Gas Powered Leaf Blower
The Hitachi RB24EAP hand held blower is one of the lightest yet most powerful blowers in its class at 441 CFM. Its 23.9 cc Commercial grade 2-stroke engine is designed for outstanding power and reliability.
- Features a purge primer for quick and simple starts and a low emission PureFire engine for a cleaner environment.
- Large two finger throttle allows for easy operation by homeowners and professionals.
- Class-leading air volume at 441CFM for excellent debris movement.
- Produces an impressive air velocity of 170 mph with taper nozzle.
- Features pure fire low emission 2-stroke engine technology for a better environment.
- Auto-return stop switch automatically resets to the on position for easier starting.
- Large throttle lever for easy operation.
- Weighing in at a mere 8.6 lbs. you can expect exceptional balance for use on a small clean up or larger yard work with less user fatigue.
3. Toro 51585 Corded Leaf Blower
This Power Sweep electric blower generates powerful air speed of up to 160 mph at 155 CFM.
- At only 4.6 pounds, the Power Sweep is easy to use and very lightweight.
- Generates powerful air speed of 160 mph.
- Lightweight and easy to use at only 4.6-pounds.
- 2-speed air control for greater versatility.
4. BLACK+DECKER BV6000 CordedVac/Mulcher Leaf Blower
The BLACK & DECKER BV6000 High Performance Blower/Vac/Mulcher features a 250 mph blower that blows through leaves and debris with ease.
- 50% Quieter for less noise during blowing (Maximum noise level compared to Black & Decker model LH4500 utilizing EN ISO 3744 sound measurement test procedure).
- High impact metal fan prevents clogging when mulching, while grinding up to 16 bags of mulch down to one.
- 2 speed selections for flower beds and powerful enough for matted leaves.
- 12 amp motor 3-in-1 blower, vacuum and mulcher keeps the yard neat and tidy.
- System allows for tool-free changing between vacuum and blower in seconds and a built-in cord retainer keeps the extension in place and plugged in for uninterrupted use.
- An easy-empty reusable leaf bag design saves time and effort.
5. Husqvarna 965877502 350BT Gas Powered Leaf Blower
The Husqvarna 350BT is a unique lightweight back pack blower with the large landowner in mind.
- Popular 50cc mid-size blower features a new, powerful X-TORQ engine for increased power, better fuel economy and reduced emissions.
- Harness and controls are ergonomically designed for high capacity and ease of use.
- Throttle controls are mounted on the tube.
6 .BLACK+DECKER LSW221 Cordless Leaf Blower
The BLACK+DECKER LSW221 20V MAX Lithium Cordless Sweeper is ideal for clearing driveways, sidewalks, decks, garages and other hard surfaces of leaves, grass clippings, and other lawn debris.
- Air speed up to 130 MPH, this sweeper easily clears debris from hard surfaces like driveways, decks, and garages.
- Offers a lightweight design of only 3.7 lbs., and the low noise design allows for quiet operation.
- Operates on a 20V MAX Lithium Ion 1.5Ah battery that holds its charge for up to 18 months.
- Part of the 20V MAX System.
7. Worx TURBINE Corded Leaf Blower
The WORX WG520 Blower is a High capacity air volume blower with TURBINE fan technology that delivers a powerful performance with up to 600 CFM.
- Air speeds up to 115mph and a variable-speed control system allows this blower to tackle any job.
- Dynamic airflow design forces air in a streamline motion to deliver consistent and powerful results.
8. Greenworks 24012 Corded Leaf Blower
Clean up any mess that Mother Nature may have left behind with the Greenworks 24012 Single Speed Electric Blower.
- Lightweight corded blower plugs in and uses a 7-amp motor which means no emissions.
- Can reach speeds of 160 mph to collect grass clippings and leaves in piles.
- Blower tube comes in two pieces and measures 20 inches long.
9. Toro 51621 UltraPlus Corded Leaf Blower
Toro's highest performing blower vac. Everything the ultra has, plus added time-saving and leaf shredding performance.
- Includes the patented shreds-all shred ring that works with the metal impeller to reduce up to 97% of mulched debris to less than 1/2 inch.
- Oscillating nozzle kit that automatically sweeps the air back and forth making a wider blowing path on hardscapes without moving the wrist.
- main blower tube - for dry leaves
- power insert - for wet, heavy leaves
- concentrator - use in corners and crevices
- cord storage hook - store the cord by wrapping it around storage hook
- bottom-zip vacuum bag
- Debris reduction varies with material type and its condition.
10. BLACK+DECKER LB700 Corded Leaf Blower
The BLACK+DECKER LB700 corded blower features a 7-Amp Motor which provides a powerful and efficient blowing performance.
- Can move up to 180MPH/180CFM for fast and easy cleanup of leaves & debris.
- Features built-in cord retention prevents frustrating interruptions during cleanup.
- Unit weights only 4.4 lbs for easy one-handed use.
I hope this list of the best leaf blowers was helpful.
If you think I left out one that is important or have a suggestion for a future article, let me know in the comments below.
Brandon Hubbard, AIA, NCARB, LEED AP BD+C