The 10 Best Staple Guns
For this post, I have put together a collection of the best staple guns currently available.
The following staple guns use the latest innovative components to meet your needs and help to ensure you do your best work.
So here is my list of The 10 Best Staple Guns.
1. Staple Gun
- High durability, all steel staple gun to meet the high demands of professional users.
- Suitable for securing ceiling tiles, insulation materials, plastic sheeting, carpet etc.
- Comes with a 5 year guarantee and is compatible with Rapid No. 140 flat wire staples 6-14mm.
- New easy to squeeze force adjustment system lets professionals decide for themselves how much power to deploy on each job.
- Save up to 40% of effort on easy jobs but turn up the power with a simple flip of the switch when required.
- A patented 3-step force adjuster puts the power back in the hands of the professionals.
- 8 Heavy Duty PowerCrown Tacker Breathable AntiJam magazine.
- Patented easy squeeze mechanism.
- Lightweight diecast aluminum design.
- Steel handle with over molded rubber grip for comfort.
- Convenient bottom loading for quick and easy reloading.
- Nickel chrome plated steel magazine and core provides smoother, more durable sliding surface for staples.
3. Staple Gun
- All metal robust construction.
- Compact design with no loose parts.
- Easy drop-in loading with reload indicator.
- Handle lock for easy storage.
- Elegant soft rubber grip for extra working comfort.
- Fires standard, U-shaped and brad staples.
- Heavy duty, all-steel construction for strength and durability.
- Ergonomic handle for comfort & reduced fatigue.
- Unique staple loading & clearing mechanism for fast & convenient use.
- Handle safety locking system prevents accidental operation.
- Supplied with 1500 staples.
- Always wear the correct protective gear when working with hand tools.
4. Staple Gun
- Arrow Fastener's iconic model T50 is America's best-selling staple gun.
- Features an all chromed steel housing, jam-resistant mechanism.
- Powerful coil spring, staple viewing window.
- Steel working parts hardened in a 1,500 degree furnace.
- Uniquely American blend of functionality, dependability, and sheer ruggedness.
- Designed for use with 6 sizes of T50 staples: 1/4-inch to 9/16-inch.
5. Staple Gun
- Easy-squeeze product works overtime as a staple gun, brad nailer, cable tacker and wire tacker.
- All-metal drive channel ensures better penetration.
- Less force to squeeze and more driving power.
- Heavy duty aircraft-aluminum housing for long-lasting durability.
- Hi/Lo power lever for hard and soft materials.
- Flush-nose design solves the problem of stapling in tight spots.
- Lock-down handle for safe storage.
- Quick-view window simplifies staple identification. Easy-slide full-stick staple load.
- Uses Stanley SharpShooter TRA700 series or Arrow T-50 heavy duty narrow crown staples and 1/2-Inch, 9/16-Inch and 5/8-Inch Brads.
6. Staple Gun
- This versatile, durable tool can drive five types of fasteners, giving you the ability to take on a range of jobs.
- You'll get increased flexibility from the high/low power switch, for use with a number of applications.
- Use the integrated wire guide to fasten wires and cables.
7. Staple Gun
- The Z3-140 is designed with the professional in mind.
- Ability to use three types of fastening.
- Will fire 140 staples, 180 nails and 180 headless pins.
- Can cover a varied range of applications from securing breather membrane to installing loft insulation.
8. Staple Gun
- The Arrow Fastener T25 low-voltage wire staple gun features an all chromed steel housing.
- Jam-resistant rear-load mechanism,
- Powerful coil spring, cushioned grip.
- Grooved wire guide to protect wires against damage.
- Curved blade for consistent stapling performance.
- Perfect for all low voltage wire applications.
- Designed for use with T25 staples size 3/8-inch, 7/16-inch, and 9/16-inch.
9. Staple Gun
- Adjustable pressure setting to make sure you get the right pressure for the task at hand.
- Adjust pressure to suit the thickness of the material you are working with.
- Low settings can be used for more delicate projects and turn up the power for those tasks involving anything from plastic to plywood.
- Get started in no time with an easy load mechanism.
10. Staple Gun
- Lightweight, with convenient handle lock for safe storage.
- Quick-jam clear mechanism saves time and hassle.
- Delivers high power and deep penetration.
- Durable aircraft-aluminum housing withstands heavy use.
- Easy-slide full-stick staple load.
- Easy-squeeze handle reduces hand fatigue.
- HI/LO power lever for hard and soft materials.
- Use with: Arrow T-50 Staples, TRA 700 Series.
- Staple Height: 1/4 in, 5/16 in, 3/8 in, 1/2 in, 9/16 in.
I hope this list of the best staple guns was helpful.
If you think I left out one that is important or have a suggestion for a future article, let me know in the comments below.
Brandon Hubbard, AIA, NCARB, LEED AP BD+C