For this post, I have put together a collection of the best step ladders currently available.
A quality step ladder needs to be comfortable and stable even after standing for long periods. This stability is achieved through the use of quality design and materials. This versatile work platform can be used for many different household projects both big and small.
The following step ladders use the latest innovative components to meet your needs and help to ensure you do your best work.
So here is my list of The 10 Best Step Ladders.
1. Little Giant Ladder Systems 10410BA Step Ladder
- Made from a rugged, corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy.
- Incorporates wide, slip-resistant step treads for maximum stability.
- Extra large steps with safety bar for added security.
- Sturdy construction and compact design.
- Steps pivot vertically while the framework tucks together for convenient storage.
2. Polder LDR-3500RM Ultralight Step Ladder
- Sturdy 3-step ultralight step stool.
- Lightweight aluminum construction with an extra high rail and non-skid steps and feet.
- Extra wide top step for extra stability.
- ANSI type II rated for a maximum capacity of 225 lbs.
- Folds to a compact package just 5" thick for storage.
3. Miles Kimball Folding Step Ladder
- Sturdy, multi-purpose steel step ladder is perfect for housecleaning, decorating or accessing high cabinets and shelves.
- Features front and side support rails for added stability plus non-slip rubber steps and padded feet.
- Includes handrails for extra security and added confidence, up or down.
- Space-saving design folds flat in moments for easy storage.
- Anti-slip treads provide secure footing and a solid grip while climbing or descending.
- Sturdy steel construction supports up to 300 lbs.
4. Core Studio SL3HLight Step Ladder
- Aerospace anodized aluminum finish.
- Large folding steps with tread.
- Fixed top handle for safety.
- Ultralight design weighs just 11.3 pounds.
5. Cosco 20-552ABL Aluminum Step Ladder
- Features a revolutionary lightweight aluminum frame with a featherweight design.
- Tool integrated top for added convenience.
- Non-marring skid and slip resistant feet for security.
- Large platform top step.
- ANSI Type 11 Duty Rated 225-pounds.
6. Delxo Folding Step Ladder
- Includes non-slip rubber pattern.
- Extra wide steps offer foot support, reducing foot pain and fatigue while keeping the user stable.
- Easily folds to just 4.5" deep for storage.
- Convenient hand grip, making the stool easy to climb and carry.
- Non-marring legs to avoid floor scratches.
7. Support Plus Step Ladder
- Twin padded handrails provide a soft and comfortable grip.
- Includes handy tool caddy with ten different-sized pouches hold everything from screwdrivers, screws, nails, and even a cold drink while your work.
- Convenient folding design for storage or transport.
- Steel construction supports up to 300 pounds.
8. Best Choice Products Step Ladder
- High-grade steel frame with wide steps.
- Attached tray for holding tools, paint and more while working.
- Use indoors or outdoors with anti-skid rubber feet and a foldable design for storage and transport.
- Easy-to-carry form and lightweight design make it perfect for personal or professional use.
- The durable frame is made of high-quality high-grade steel for long-lasting use.
9. Cosco Three Step Ladder
- Versatile and durable work platform can be used for many different big and small household projects.
- Large platform top step.
- Extended grip handle for safety.
- Deluxe molded utility tray for tool and paint tray and pails.
Slip resistant step treads for security.
One hand fold and lock release.
Non-marring skid-resistant large leg tips and glides.
ANSI Type 11 Duty Rated 225-pounds.
10. Giantex Lightweight Step Ladder
- Convenient tool box on the top of the handle, for all of your tools and accessories while working.
- Four rubber pads on the bottom of the legs for safety.
- Strengthened treads, anti-slip steps and non-slip end caps keeps the step ladder stable.
- Foldable, compact design.
I hope this list of thebest step ladders was helpful.
If you think I left out one that is important or have a suggestion for a future article, let me know in the comments below.
Brandon Hubbard, AIA, NCARB, LEED AP BD+C